Monday, May 26, 2014

"B Glow Radiance Day Cream Review"

Hi Everybody!!

Oily and sensitive skin is prone to acne.. It is a myth that oily skin does not need moisturizing at all. Acne prone skin people also need adequate moisture to keep the skin supple, young looking and keep it acne free..Acne prone people tend to concentrate more on getting rid of oily skin for this they use harsh soaps and face wash which tend to strip the skin of its necessary oils... And end up making the skin dry which in turn skin starts producing more oil to balance the system.. If skin is given right amount of moisture even if its oily skin, Skin will get the right balance of oil and hydration and skin finally becomes healthy and glowing and acne free...Let me review a product "B Glow Radiance Day Cream"

Price : 180 INR for 30g


"B Glow Radiance Day Cream Review"



"B Glow Radiance Day Cream Review"
Ingredients:

Aqua, stearic acid,Cetyl Alcohol, IPM, Glycerine, PG, Tio2, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Aloe Juice, Licorice Extract, Niacinamide, DMDM hydantoin, TEA.

What product claims:

A Radiance Day cream which blocks the epidermal melanin synthesis supported by vitamins & sunscreens. Creates healthy looking complexion, nourishes your skin to reduce the dark spots and keeps skin toned and bright...

My View:

The smell of the cream is so enchanting... It makes you feel like smelling it more and more.. I have very oily skin, within half an hour my skin looks shiny because of the oil even after applying only face powder... I was fed up and consulted my doctor. I used to feel very conscious while attending functions and kept away from any creams... Finally my skin feels hydrated, and oil balanced when i use this cream. Its a must try for people like me who have excess oily skin .. This cream does the work so nicely, my skin feels very comfortable..And i don`t have to worry at all.. Now my skin is soft, healthy, glowing...I love this cream. Its just perfect for my hyper oily skin...It has no side effects at all....Just has right balance of all ingredients needed to get rid of excess oil and acne..

Pros:

  1. Makes skin oil balanced with stripping necessary oils from skin
  2. Provide hydration needed for oily skin
  3. Does not irritate the skin at all
  4. Suitable for all skin types especially oily and sensitive skin
Cons:
  1. Availability with medical stores only
  2. Does not improve skin complexion as claimed..(may be i need to use it for few more months to see the effects)


Recommendation: 

4.5/5 because it is available only with medical stores...I will highly recommend this cream for oily skin folk  who also have sensitive skin.. Must try!!



No comments: