Wednesday, February 12, 2014

"Lakme Radiance Compact Review"

Hi everybody!!

There are times when we do not have time for make up or simply feel lazy, but have to look our best and we hope that this could be done quickly... Today let me review a product "Lakme Radiance Compact powder" i have been using for long time now... I think its the right time to review this to all of you...

Price: 110 INR


Lakme Radiance Compact in Pearl shade

Lakme Radiance Compact in Pearl shade

What product claims:

Claims to give you a glow in complexion....gives radiant look to the face..You get 2 shades ie "Pearl" suits medium to fair complexions & "Shell" suits tan to dark shades of skin

Pros:

  1. Price is reasonable
  2. easily available
  3. Gives radiant look to face instantly without having to do much.
  4. Can be easily carrier in purse. ie travel friendly


Cons:

  1. Does not last for a whole day
  2. Does not suit very dry skin types


My views on this product:

Sometimes i really do not want to wear make up.. I find this compact powder does magic.. It really makes you look radiant... It lasts for max of 3 to 4 hrs.. It may depend on skin type. My skin is sensitive but after using this i did not see any adverse affects...:) My skin is oily... It sits very nicely on my skin for long time without making me look oily... And i can easily carry it out when i am travelling and look ready for any occasion...

Recommendation:

4/5 I recommend it to people who travel a lot... And have to look best all the time.. I would not recommend it to dry skin gals without moisturizer.....


No comments: