Monday, December 23, 2013

"Streak Pro Hair Serum Review"

Hi Everybody!!!

Nearly 50% hair fall is due to combing tangled rough hair, many will agree with me right?
Have you come across a day when you felt that you have less time and you needed that extra shine to your hair without having to wash your hair because you had no time? Or have you been so busy and felt, that wish my hair was manageable and tangle free immediately? I`m sure every gal has come across such situations...Ok let me review a product to see how it works for situations.....

Price: 160 INR


Fashion Diary Streak Pro Hair Serum

What Product Claims:

The ultimate frizz-free formula instantly seals silky smoothness into hair cuticles. Enriched with Vitamin E smooth-ens rough and damaged strands to make them shiny and frizz-free.Used as a heat protection while using flat irons for  hair styling...

My View:

I see less hair on the floor when i comb my hair.. Its a lot easier to comb detangled hair....This serum is light weight, and does not weight down the hair...This serum works well to detangle hair and keeps it manageable at-least till you wash hair next time...The serum smell is fruity and not strong..
Though it works well to detangle hair, i would appreciate if it would give shine to hair which this serum did not give...That is a major con in this product and does not do what it claims....

I will recommend this if you hair is not manageable(please note i regularly use Triflow Hair conditioner).. If you are looking for shine also this is not the right choice...



No comments: