Thursday, October 31, 2013

REVLON Touch & Glow Advanced Fairness Under eye repair cream review

Hi Fashion lovers,

Today i will review REVLON under eye repair cream, lets see what this product offers us...
Of late i have seen dark circles and puffiness around my eyes and that is very saddening :(.. Nobody would like to see dark circles and puffiness around their eyes isn`t it? It makes you look old and you become conscious when people speak about it...

I tried many home remedies but none helped so thought i will try this cream, well REVLON seems a reliable brand right? Now coming to the product....

Price: 165 INR

Revlon Touch & Glow under eye cream

Fashion Diary

Fashion Diary


Ingredients:
Complete list is not given but here are some key ingredients
Lanolin Alcohol, Octyl Methoxy,Cyclopentasiloxane,Cinnamate,1,3-Propanediol.

What Product Claims:
1. Fades away dark circles &spots
2.Prevents discoloration & puffiness.
3. Moisturizes & brightens eye area.

My view about this product:
Even after a month of usage i did not see any reduction in dark circles, puffiness has reduced to some extent.
I noticed some irritation and redishness so to test it i sent it to my friend to use it and she too experienced the same...
I will not purchase this again.. It did not do what it claims and in turn made my eyes irritated and red...Very disappointing product from Revlon...

Please write to me if you too have used this product..



No comments: